CULTURAL CONTENT AND EXPERIENCES / MUSIC - ART - DANCE - POETRY - STORY TELLING / MULTI MEDIA - LIVE PERFORMANCE - WORKSHOP
'Custom Design, Development and Delivery'
Garrijimanha designs, develops and delivers Indigenous arts and cultural, multi media and music content and experiences for organisations, projects and events to specifically suit their needs.
We are a consult, collaborate and deliver service between client/s and specific community leaders nation wide,
delivering cultural content and experiences that are culturally significant and inclusively collaborative.
Through client consultation, Garrijimanha designs Indigenous content to complement your organisation, project and/or event through selected artistic mediums and deliveries.
The project Design will then be developed through community consultation/participation and Garrijimanha's Indigenous and Non-Indigenous arts, music, multi-media and/or cultural professionals.
The designed and developed Indigenous content and/or experience will be delivered to your organisation, project and/or event through selected deliveries.
MUSIC - DANCE - ART - POETRY - STORY TELLING
MULTI MEDIA - LIVE PERFORMANCE - WORKSHOP
'COLLABORATION WITH THE VOICES OF OUR YOUTH'
We strive to empower our youth "the future leaders of tomorrow", in becoming strong and independent leaders and thinkers and enable positive inspiration within the arts and culture sector, multimedia and music industries
'Collaboration with the Voices of our Youth'
'Collaboration with the Voices of our Youth' is an authentic and meaningful arts and culture initiative, where Indigenous students will co-create with professionals in the arts and culture sector, multimedia and music industries.
This initiative gives Indigenous youth opportunities that:
- Develop their skills and knowledge in the arts and cultural sector, music and multimedia industries
- Create new pathways into the arts and cultural sector, music and multimedia industries
- Support Indigenous students to discover there voice and become independent thinkers
- Empower our youth to be confident leader within these industries
- Support cultural identity in sharing and learning culture alongside each other and cultural specialists
- Aid in the preservation, presentation and recognition of their Indigenous culture